T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
Yes, the software that powers those sites is written by their in house employees (developers).

I have gotten emails from companies offering similar software (using flash I think), but the price they were asking for it was about the same as if I hired my own developer.

I'm not sure the investment would be worth the return, but I'm sure that type of software is out there.

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
greed to a settlement, is paying damages, and will be shutting his site down next week. If I have time, I will post the site as soon as all documentation has been signed.
Please do NOT post the site here on the forums, thanks :)

We do not allow company bashing here on the forums. Feel free to continue to post and share any tips you have with the community though.

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
Designashirt, are these people infringing on your company name, or using your exact script? Or are you suing anyone you find who is using flash to do something similar to what you are doing there?
This was a very old post :) They are now selling the same software at ShirtSoftware.com

There is another software at expertlogo.com that does something similar.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.