T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone... We have a very successful screen printing business in our area. However we are beginning to lose customers due to lazyness (people don't want to come into the store anymore)...and some online shops. We'd like to take our business online to compete with some other online stores. After checking a few sites...I like how you can edit your shirt...add art, text and such in real time on the site. You can see exactly what you will be getting. I've been searching forever trying to find software like that..but i'm coming up empty. Was just wondering if there is software out there that already exists that any of you might know of? I could hire a developer but that will cost alot and will the online business we draw pay for the high cost? I was hoping there was a program out there already made and is flexible to be customized. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rob

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No those types of shops are heat press or iron on...i ordered a shirt from cafepress once and it was not Screen Printed...but their software they use is what i'm looking for...something like that...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.