T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, how are you?

It has damaged the head of my DTG KIOSK II. Let me know if I buy a head of an Epson 2200, can operate in the DTG KIOSK II or DTG heads are modified?

·
Banned
487 Posts
The heads are the same, the only thing that has been done to them is the black plastic parts that support the ink cartridges need trimmed down (not the ink nozzle)!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
But if you just change the head, the metal? Work?
The black plastic does not touch.

Just exchange the head. You think it would work?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The problem is that no Magenta ink prints and the service shop told me it was the head.

I'm from Argentina, and here, according to the service shop, costs $ 800 head.

Just as we fix it by test printing until it came out magenta. But there is an injector that does not go blank.

Then we have a spare head that I should not have to pay $ 800 or wanted to buy a printer head epson 2200

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
ok, it could be the head.. or there could be a clog.

If you can take out the plug and soak it in cleaning solution.. try and find a cup/rectangle bowl and soak it ...don't submerge it all the way in the solution just the lower part of the head keep the top part as dry as you can (the top pointed things lol)

this is very very very tricky you can damage it more...but you can save it by doing this...

If you do not have the cleaning solution..use 50/50 Windex w/ammonia

50% water and 50% Windex... let soak overnight (every few hours check to see if any magenta is falling out best bet is to use a clear bowl so that you can see the colors dropping..

btw a head here in the states is $215

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If the head, could I buy a head of the epson 2200?

I also like to know a shop where I could buy the head that cost ($ 215) and send it to me to Buenos Aires.

My questions are:

I can not put a direct or head of an Epson 2200?

And where do you know who sell the original head of the DTG Kiosk II at $ 215?

Best regards.

·
Banned
487 Posts
The head is the same head except you need to modify it as I stated earlier! Compass sells them for that but the shipping may cost you!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks

The only thing that broke me, it seems, is where the ink comes out and goes to the shirt.

In other words, the head. Only seems to be that. There are no broken plastic.
Best regadrs

1 - 12 of 12 Posts