T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am very new to the forum and just getting my feet wet with heat press vinyl. I have been asked to make a shirt for our local HS JROTC program. The back of the shirt was an easy design and I was able to design it and cut it with no issues. The front of the shirt is their logo. It has several colors. They are ok with me cutting it down to 2 or 3 colors, but I am still having a problem vectorizing the file. So, my question is, is there a way to use my regular ink jet printer to print on some form of media, cut out and iron on to the shirt with my heat press? If not, are there any really good places to look for heat press vinyl layering tutorials? Thanks in advance for the advice (I hope I posted in the right place)!

Alamo Stitches

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't think so, it is time sensitive & pretty much at cost. I have to keep it in house and as inexpensive as possible. I hope that makes sense. Thank you though for the site information, i have definitely bookmarked it.

· Registered
10,343 Posts
It is ok with me if you want to work at cost. Vector magic might be able to help you. If you post your image you might get some free help.

For me we don't work a cost. After all, we have to pay our bills

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.