T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Would love some ideas for a company name. I'm totally stuck :confused: I'm going to be doing basically anything I can with my vinyl cutter. T-shirt printing, wall and car stickers, stencils etc. Any ideas would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

· Registered
2,007 Posts
Your one other post on the forum says "So I decided to buy myself equipment to set up a t-shirt printing company." This forum is a great place for help but it sounds like you bought yourself equipment on a whim and then started thinking about the business. Usually buying equipment is done further down the line of business planning. If you can't be creative enough to come up with your own company name how are you going to be creative enough with designs or marketing your business?

This isn't meant to be a mean post but just an observation so please don't take offense. I hope Rodney and the admins don't see it that way.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Maybe I worded this wrong. The main reason I started looking into this type of business was the popularity of wall art stickers but when I read up on it more I seemed t-shirt printing would be more popular. So I then decided to purchase a heat press machine along with my cutter. I have been designing a lot of different things for practise so now I am ready to sell my items I got a little stuck on a company name.

· Registered
2 Posts
I am in the same boat. Company names are hard to decide on because it is your baby and you feel like you are stuck with it PLUS .com's are hard to come by.... Definitely keep that in mind,

I keep thinking I want to use the word "graphics" or "designs" in my names to keep myself open to doing more things later, but I am in a bind trying to come up with a name that "means something" to me and yet still haves domains available. I swear I think I'll just name it something random and stupid like Purple Pickle Graphics and be done with it.

· Registered
1,036 Posts
Other ideas always come from your location or situation. Are you in a beach town or near mountains, or any other tourist type local feature? Is your town historic or does it have a nickname? Do you live near a creek or river? Are you on a famous local road? Any of these things could be used as part of a name. Don't use the letter X in place of ex, like xtreme or xample. It just makes it harder for people to look you up or type out your web address when they are trying to remember what it was.

Reactions: suzielindsay
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.