T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm a bit of a photoshop newbie
and this will be my very first post.

Ok so as of right now, I have an image with a Black background color with a blurred and vectored White design over it. I want to change the White design into another color.

When I use the bucket tool to fill in the white design with say.. Blue, some of the design becomes blocky blue and loses some of its edges.

When I use the "color" brush, the edges and interior part of the White design are colored in blue fine, but I end up coloring over the edges because the design isn't selected with the lasso tool or Marque tool. And even if I selected the design with the previous mentioned tools, the edges would be cut off, leaving me with a colored interior of blue, and some exterior white on the design.

So I'm wondering how I would color my design, as if it were originally that chosen color.

·
Registered
29 Posts
All you need to do is double-click the layer icon in the lower right corner of the toolbar on the side. It will open a layer propertys menu. Click on "Color Overlay" on the left side of the property menu. Straight forward from there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts