T-Shirt Forums banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have found success with using Free Sample Business Plans and Business Plan Software - Bplans They have a variety of [free] templates that you can use to create a business plan and most importantly they use advisors on their website to help burgeoning business owners.

I have also begun reading Andreea Ayers' "T-Shirt Profits" e-book and this is a GREAT resource for new owners. The e-book can be found at Andreea Ayers | Tools you need to succeed. Guaranteed. and sells for $19.97. The book is well worth it!

As a new owner I also need advice! thanks to all

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm basically a T-shirt Pimp.
Stands up cheering! The marketing is truly what will take any business from okay to GREAT. I do a lot of research in small business marketing, particularly online marketing and yes you have to spend money to make money, but with with GREAT ADVICE and step by step instructions like these you will go far!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hi.
Anyone know where to get a biz plan template where i can just fill in the blanks?
I will be TOTALLY self-funded, so I won't be going to any bankers or anything anytime soon.
Its just that the wife would like to see something in writing before I go into this all gung-ho and start blowing funds unneccessarily. I guess that a bare bones, simple BP wold do the trick.
Thanks.

·
Registered
79 Posts
the sba website has a course of study that is relatively easy and allows you to create a business plan as you go along. i believe you can download the form as well but the course helps you to focus on what should go into the plan.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.