T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, how we doing guys?

Well to start off i was wondering if anyone knew of a good company/producer for shirts?

I started a local company out of Wichita, Kansas called WriptD WeaR

WriptD WeaR

As of right now I am using printmojo.com but they only do screen printing and after doing alot of research on this site i have discovered i would like shirts with designs made from water based inks or discharge inks

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Brandon Webb
WriptD WeaR

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
As of right now I am using printmojo.com but they only do screen printing and after doing alot of research on this site i have discovered i would like shirts with designs made from water based inks or discharge inks
water based inks and discharge are both just different types of screen printing.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish with your designs? Have you communicated this to PrintMojo to see if they can give you the look you're going for?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes i have, they do screen printing with plastisols i believe

The look i want to go for is like Affliction or Hurley

By this i mean i would like to find a company that can do large designs and print over the seams

Any help on companies or producers that accept new customers would be awesome

Thanks
Brandon Webb
WriptD WeaR

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Yes i have, they do screen printing with plastisols i believe
Yes, but even with plastisol ink, there are screen printing techniques that can be used to give the designs a soft feel that is similar to discharge/waterbased, etc.

By this i mean i would like to find a company that can do large designs and print over the seams
For all over (and oversized) designs, you'll need to find a printer that has the specialty equipment needed for those type of layouts. The setup costs and minimum orders are usually much higher on these type of t-shirt prints because of the equipment and material costs.

We have a list of printers that can do that type of printing in this thread here:
http://www.t-shirtforums.com/screen-printing/t8891.html

You should be able to contact each one to see if they can take on your specific design(s) and get some quotes. SpreadingInk has been one of the ones that has been the easiest to communicate with.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts