T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which software will give me the least headache when attempting to contour...Signblazer or Signcut.... Right now I have Signblazer Elements, which is included with laserpoint 24. I don't need the design element which blazer offers...I just need to be able to cut contourly (is that a word). I basically use Fireworks and PhotoShop for designing.. HELP ME!! :confused:

·
Registered
494 Posts
Try Signcut x2. Free 1 week trial! I'm getting on with it well. It runs as an application within your design software. I'm running it within Coreldraw, simple, Import an .eps file and play around with it, launch Signcut x2 and all is converted to curves and ready to cut!

Welcome to SignCut-X2 (sc-x2)

Give it a go!

Regards
Phil

·
Registered
494 Posts
So you have no problems with contour cutting? What cutter are you using?
When I was contour cutting, I was using my little old Craft-Robo married to the Robomaster software, but I think Signcut x2 may be worth a try for you.
I didn't like the results using transfer papers so I now screen print and use heat applied vinyl only.

Regards
Phil

·
Registered
494 Posts
I plan to download the trial version tonight!
Good luck with it mate.
With all software, it takes a little time to get your head around it, and I think one week isn't really long enough as a trial period:rolleyes: but knowing you only have the week to learn you tend to give it a lot of attention;)
I have just paid for 1 years subscription and will look again at the options available after this period.
Get busy friend!

Regards
Phil

1 - 6 of 6 Posts