T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone first I think this is a great site and have been viewing it as I'm thinking of getting into the business. I have been doing designs for the school and some of the local sport teams and turn them over to the t-shirt shop (all cart blanch). Now I ask myself why? I use a mac with adobe cs and other software and have several printers photo and deskjet. I have an opportunity to do a sporting even however this is coming up rather soon, Nov 1. I'm thinking I can add a heat press to my present equipment and get things going. What I'm not clear about is the materials to use, pre-printed plastisol tranfers, iron tranfers and which type. I've seen this done with the shirts made up and just adding the name on the back at the event. I would like the option to transfer at the event as well as I don't want to waste by makeing up to many. And would like to get started as a business and quite doing things cart blanch!
Thanks for your help

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
If you plan to make the shirts on demand, I would think that plastisol transfers would be best for the front and pre-cut vinyl letters/numbers for the back.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts