T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently started my business and use mostly the dye sublimation. However, I have an order for some kelly green shirts with white ink and I do not think I will be able to sublimate on this color let alone get white ink.

I do not screen print and I want the feel to be as close to sublimation as possible.

Any ideas what I can do?

I would greatly appreciate your help. I need to get these done within 2 weeks.

Thanks!

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I would consider plastisol transfer. I have got som that are really smooth and have no hand at all. .... JB

·
Registered
675 Posts
You are welcome....no , I haven't heard of any white sublimation ink coming out. Oh, on another topic...I was going to post a thread. Ya'll don't forget to stock up Hanes Soft Link shirts. Conde DOES still carry the Soft link shirts.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Fortunately there is still a supplier here in Europe making a similar shirt to the Hanes Soft Link.

The Vapor are expensive for what they are. The moisture wicking is only any benefit if you are partaking in any type of sports activity, or filling in your annual tax returns. :)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
4 years or so. Shirts are a very small portion of the business. We probably have a 6 month supply of SoftLink on hand right now.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts