T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im new to vinyl cutting, so im trying to read as much as i can from the forum.

what is a common name for vinyl heat transfers that you use from vinyl cutters? whenever i search on google, it gets pretty hard to search for it.

also, can someone recommend a brand or product of vinyl that is very durable on clothing that isnt glossy or plastic type?
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.