T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Im new to the site and lost with my new cutter/plotter. I own a small t-shirt company and I recently upgraded to a Graphtec CE6000-60 plus. I honestly used a silhouette cameo before and it was too much work. I have my amazing Graphtec plotter and i cannot use the software. My designs will not load into Graphtec Pro Studio. I am contemplating buying Illustrator and learning it so i can then use the Cutting Master 4 plug in. I don't know where to start and have order that need to be shipped by Friday.

· Registered
531 Posts
Hi,
Im new to the site and lost with my new cutter/plotter. I own a small t-shirt company and I recently upgraded to a Graphtec CE6000-60 plus. I honestly used a silhouette cameo before and it was too much work. I have my amazing Graphtec plotter and i cannot use the software. My designs will not load into Graphtec Pro Studio. I am contemplating buying Illustrator and learning it so i can then use the Cutting Master 4 plug in. I don't know where to start and have order that need to be shipped by Friday.
This is all you need SignLab 10.

Try the Trial Version
Code:
https://updater.cadlink.com/CommercialReleases/trial/SL10Trial.exe
This Program support drivers of your cutter and printer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.