T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a job due out this afternoon and I thought I had the graphic to where it will cut but no luck. Is there a way to make this design cut as is, I know I'm asking alot with the small line on the larger fish's mouth but this is what the customer wants. I'm not very good in corel so any help would be great.

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can get it to cut but not the way I want. I only want the fish to be an outline, and I think that the mouth is way to thin to cut, just trying to figure out how to make this happen? See attached photo of the cut.

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm only showing a single line in wire frame, I've even add so pts to the outline but it still only shows a single line.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It will only allow my to convert to curves? I think I will just go with what I have, the customer will be here in 45mins and I will just have to explain. I thank you for all your help and will try to figure this out at a later time. Thanks so much for all the advice.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you, Thank you. I can see the cut lines now, I'm going to cut it now before the customer shows up. I love this forum. I'll let you know how it works.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This is an GRRRRREAT forum, no BS just people helping others. I belong to other forums but hate to get into conversations or need help because they make you feel like you are dumb for asking questions and you should not be in business, guess they had all the answers when they started.
Great job to everyone!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I did not get a chance to cut it before the customer came in, she liked it the way it was, but will need a few more. I am going to cut it in the next few days and I will let you know or post pics. Thank you, how did you get the cut lines to come out, did you re-trace it?????? Would like to know for future projects.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Now why did I not think of that???? I guess sometimes we get so busy it's hard to think about the simple things:) Thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts