T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed accurip a while ago before I got my epson 1400, well I forgot I had installed it and downloaded it again today to try it now that I have my printer, I deleted the previous installand downloafded and installed again, but to no avail I just want to try it before I throw 500 on it, thanks in advance
Greg

·
Registered
192 Posts
Email the guys at Accurip..they are very easy to deal with.

But I would just buy it. It's a great product and will give you the results you desire. I use it daily and print out around 100 films per week all using Accurip and a 1400.

·
Registered
828 Posts
the reason it is still expired is because the computer/program still knows you had already installed a previous copy even if you uninstalled it. You need to delete the registry entry, but I don't remember exactly how do to that and you can seriously mess up your computer if you delete the wrong thing while dealing with your registry.

Aside from that you could reformat your computer and start over from scratch with everything or buy the software. I'm still saving up, but I need a new flash dryer so accurip is still out of the question for me as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts