T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you guys ship individual tees? Flat rate boxes? Flat rate cardboard envelopes? Bubble mailers? Fed ex? Ups? Help. There are so many options and I have no idea what to choose. I you don't mind, can you also post a ballpark price of each method including package price? Thanks guys!

· Registered
6,970 Posts
How do you guys ship individual tees? Flat rate boxes? Flat rate cardboard envelopes? Bubble mailers? Fed ex? Ups? Help. There are so many options and I have no idea what to choose. I you don't mind, can you also post a ballpark price of each method including package price? Thanks guys!
I am in Canada and have no idea about the US, but I am sure if you read through the archives, this has been asked and answered many times over....

· Registered
600 Posts
This has been answered quite a few times. USPS 1st class for up to 13 oz, Priority (though not necessarily flat rate) for everything else (some large orders make FedX or UPS an option).

Use PAYPAL's multi-ship option or USPS ClickNShip website. Get reduced or free delivery confirmation, print labels, drop off at post office or give to your mail carrier. Free boxes available for Priority (check out the new Regional priority boxes).

· Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im having trouble finding the first class free mailers. I see the priority flat rate envelopes on their site but cant find the first class ones...... can someone help me out. Im struggling with the simplest issue of this business.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.