T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have finally started doing business, but, already, I am having much trouble reclaiming screens. . . the other day i finally printed some shirts off for my band, and they turned out very good, but i didn't have the plastisol remover yet for the ink i used, and i was in a hurry, so i left the screen for a couple days, upon returning, the plastisol remover had come in the mail. . . using this and then the emulsion remover, that screen washed out to where i can see through it, but the previous design is very dark, and actually, in the next screen i tried making out of it, there are some white ink spots still in the screen, and therefore, the prints obviously showed exactly where those spots were. . . i had used the same ink to print different shirts right before i tried washing both of them out, and the freshly used screen did wash out better, but there is still parts around the edges that are not very clean. . . small spots of emulsion AND ink that won't wash out! i also have some water based inks, and the baffling part of those is: what do i do when they don't wash out with water no matter how hard i am squirting. . . i would like to get going on some other screens, but i feel like burning more screens with ink and such stuck in the designs would be a big waste of time, much less emulsion, because i am running kinda low right now, just did order more though. . . help me please. . . is there by any chance a chemical made to take out both the emulsion and plastisol ink at once? that would be nice? how can i fix this?/GET MY SCREENS CLEAR AND CLEAN AGAIN?!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
o. . . yeah, i got one of those, i suppose it would be time now to dig that out, i was just thinking that it would be something with my chemicals or something that i was missing, cause i was getting a pretty large amount of pressure right from my hose, and stuff isn't coming out all the way, and i didn't want to take any chances of damaging my screens so i wasn't quite sure what to do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.