T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to rebuild the pretreat lines inside my Lawson Express and was wondering if anyone has taken on the task before. Does anyone know if there is a kit you can buy or can you simply rebuild lines by buying parts from home depot or ace hardware? The reason I am looking at doing so is because I am not getting any spray pressure when using one of the lines that hasn't been used in a very long time. I am assuming that pretreat was left in some areas of the line and has created a clog. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Nathan

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have actually broken down the machine and my assumption has been confirmed. The lines are clogged solid with old pretreat. Now all I need to know is whether or not Lawson sales replacement lines and other hardware pieces or if I need to track down replacements.

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just as an update for everyone. Since I changed out the lines and check valves in my machine it has been running great. The person using it before me did not take care of it and did not flush the lines like they should have. Now that everything is up and running I am quite pleased with it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.