T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to re name my clothing line "CMFA Clothing". Right now I don't have anything that stands for CMFA so I was hoping everyone could share some ideas to help me piece something together.

The sites products are for younger adults mainly, living life, partying etc. An example of a major brand is young and reckless so its similar to them.

www.cmfaclothing.com

Any ideas?

· Registered
368 Posts
What did it stand for? Also how did you just "acquire" the brand?

Is always kinda tricky taking over someone else's startup, without knowing that previous direction.

What would you like to do from now on with the brand(whatever name may be)?

Sent from my HTC One X using T-Shirt Forums

· Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hm those aren't bad. I sponsor skateboarders, music artists and so on. Its like young and reckless in California. More of younger kids between ages 14-21 buy lots of product.

Tshirts will have quotes about life, partying, today's wording if that makes any sense.

· Registered
30 Posts
I want to re name my clothing line "CMFA Clothing". Right now I don't have anything that stands for CMFA so I was hoping everyone could share some ideas to help me piece something together.

The sites products are for younger adults mainly, living life, partying etc. An example of a major brand is young and reckless so its similar to them.

CMFA Clothing

Any ideas?
When you took it over do you mean you purchased the line from someone else? Anyway whatever name you decide to come up with should really mean something. Focus on creating your brand everything from your copy, to the way you communicate with your customers to the font you use should convey a message and it should all tie in to your brand(obviously there is much more to it than this).

For example I would not create a brand called "My Little Pony" with grunge fonts on the tee, while using really dark tones as my color palette. Just something to think about.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.