T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
New member here That is in the process of setting up a precision oval 8 & a versatronic 8?, 1st is the Oval cause it is hydralic & no need for air.. I need a Manual for both & willing to pay someone to copy if they have one? equiptment seems to be in good shape but need some direction as to installing the pieces parts... oops710 Cols, Ohio..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello:

Did you ever find a manual for the Oval Press? I just joined the forum looking for a electrical schematic for my 8 color oval. Trying to get it back online after 7 years in storage. I do have a manual I can make a copy for you...no charge.

Noble

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello:

Did you ever find a manual for the Oval Press? I just joined the forum looking for a electrical schematic for my 8 color oval. Trying to get it back online after 7 years in storage. I do have a manual I can make a copy for you...no charge.

Noble
Yes I did find a manual to a 6 color? Looks to have most of the same parts as the 8 color? I will check when I get back to the office but I think I also got the electrical layout I can copy or fax it to you? I also would like a copy of your manual for reference.. I pay shipping on it.. I think I have a 1996 or 1997 8 color?? Where are you located?
Call me to get together on this..
Tom 614-332-0931 Columbus Ohio

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Tom:

I am here in Tampa, FL Bucs lost today; Rays lost last night (I mean 2am today). Anyway.... It seems my acient 8-color Oval was manufactured in 1981 and has the old fashioned motherboard with 10 plugin fuses. I think they stopped making these in the late '80s and what you have probably has a computer for a brain. I can still send you the manual if you want it. My model # is: OPP 1HB 8C Micro. Let me know if you can use this particular manual. E-mail me directly at: [email protected].

Noble

·
Registered
44 Posts
Manual? We have a old style 6 color. I will send you $25 for your time if you would make another copy for reference.

jdp(at)tshirtsinkandmore.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts