T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get the logo attached onto a red t shirt and I need to do 25 of them, I am doing it as a bit of a favour so have kept the fee low and want to do the least time consuming method. I tried with 2 colours of vinyl which looked great but was too time consuming. Would printing it onto an opaque dark inket paper be the way to go? I just tried to print some copies and only got 7 copies which cleaned out a brand new colour ink cartridge I presume because there is a lot of red ink being used for ge background. Would a laser printer do the job? Any help with this greatly appreciated. Paul

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
Why would you print the red background if putting on a red shirt? You'll need a laser printer or screen print/plastisol to print white.

·
Registered
54 Posts
do you have the image in high res so i can help you removingthe background, then you just use anything you want. you can print DTG or vinyl . if i were to print it on DTG and want to save ink and money . there is an option.

you have to make 2 files equals on size, the you print on pass on black and one pass on white, and thats all

send me file if need some support. and for vinil same thing. that print on DTG should spend no more than 75c including pretraement and graphic printed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.