T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is my first post and you will find a few questions im sure but my main one is ,about the website design, I am wondering if you can still have good business without having an ecommerce site?In other words could i still have
a descent business with a regular non e commerce site with just a phone# and product #:confused: . Im basically in this situation for lack of $$$$ and it is alot cheaper i believe to go basic but will it be more of a problem than its worth.Thank you in advance I am a newbie with an idea and a dream so this is the first of many seemingly common knowledge type questions ,so thank you very much for your time and patience

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry it took awhile just a site where customers have the ability to purchase items from your site without a hassle of having to deal with sighning up with a pay pal ust to buy 1 or 2 shirts be cause i really dont know if i would go through al the hassle .I do use pay pal foer all of my poker accounts thats more a regular thing than purchasing clothing online.and what would u say the average price of a fully functional website with the shopping carts or something as hassle free ty again rodney and also any recommended sites

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.