T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
56,238 Posts
Im basically in this situation for lack of $$$$ and it is alot cheaper i believe to go basic but will it be more of a problem than its worth.
You will be losing a LOT of sales if you do not have a way for customers to buy right from your site with a credit card. Especially for low ticket items like t-shirts.

It doesn't cost any money to get setup with PayPal.com or even the new Google Checkout (http://checkout.google.com). You can easily add those to a site and begin taking credit cards without a full blown "ecommerce" site (although an "ecommerce" site is probably not as scary or expensive as you are imagining :))

· Premium Member
56,238 Posts
sorry it took awhile just a site where customers have the ability to purchase items from your site without a hassle of having to deal with sighning up with a pay pal ust to buy 1 or 2 shirts be cause i really dont know if i would go through al the hassl
A customer does not have to signup for paypal to buy t-shirts. They can pay straight with a credit card and never signup for a PayPal account.

The Google checkout link above will also allow you to accept credit cards for no upfront cost to you.

If you have a webhosting account already, check with your host. They may have a free shopping cart that you can setup. www.cubecart.com is a good free shopping cart.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.