T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello

I am trying to find out how to press a pattern on to a shirt using an iron for my mother for her birthday. If someone could help me by telling me it would be a huge help. Also If you could send me some patterns of seals, or just mother things I would be extremely grateful and if someone could please help me soom her birthday is coming up very soon. I thought this would be a nice present

Thank You
Nate

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
Re: help please this is important

Ah thats so sweet.

why not buy a few fabric markers and make a t-shirt birthday card... you know, you could write:
~~~~ I (Heart) U MOM. ;)

My mother was a travel agent for Guilt Trips. .....just kiddin'

good luck. :)

·
Registered
1,970 Posts

For a one off, you could get some iron-on transfers from your local stationer (if you have an inkjet printer). Although not up to professional (ie to sell) standards, some of them are now very very good.

·
Registered
9,253 Posts

helpplease said:
Hello

I am trying to find out how to press a pattern on to a shirt using an iron for my mother for her birthday. If someone could help me by telling me it would be a huge help. Also If you could send me some patterns of seals, or just mother things I would be extremely grateful and if someone could please help me soom her birthday is coming up very soon. I thought this would be a nice present

Thank You
Nate
Where are you located? How about a craft store? I am sure they have everything you will need as well as someone that can help you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts