T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a Mac user and graphic designer that uses Adobe photoshop and illustrator. I鈥檓 finding out that I need a windows device for the rip software. For some reason the rip software isn鈥檛 sending artwork to the printer. I used a usb flash drive and it printed a pdf file. This is day 3 of getting no where 馃く.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you look at the bottom of this page within system specifications, you'll see that your suspicion is correct & the O.S required for this printer is Windows only.

https://www.icolorprint.com/products/icolor550
Thank your for you fast reply and assistance. I am using the rip software on the windows computer. It shows pending and almost feels like the printer isn鈥檛 getting the artwork 馃し鈥嶁檪锔?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have you joined this group on Facebook? A lot of helpful info there.
I sent the request late last night, so let me log in today to see I was accepted

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Go into windows control panel on the pc & make sure that the printer is displaying correctly in device manager, if it's not, did you install the printer driver before you plugged the printer into the pc ?
Thank you!! Okay I will check all that you mentioned. Yes I installed the rip software before plugging the usb from monitor to printer.

Registered
I am a Mac user and graphic designer that uses Adobe photoshop and illustrator. I鈥檓 finding out that I need a windows device for the rip software. For some reason the rip software isn鈥檛 sending artwork to the printer. I used a usb flash drive and it printed a pdf file. This is day 3 of getting no where 馃く.
[/QU
you need to configure the Queue is very simple .. is to add the driver inside the RIP ..

Registered
I think is the second menu open it and you need to add your printer .. via USD or TCP

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.