T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I am a Mac user and graphic designer that uses Adobe photoshop and illustrator. I鈥檓 finding out that I need a windows device for the rip software. For some reason the rip software isn鈥檛 sending artwork to the printer. I used a usb flash drive and it printed a pdf file. This is day 3 of getting no where 馃く.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
If you look at the bottom of this page within system specifications, you'll see that your suspicion is correct & the O.S required for this printer is Windows only.

https://www.icolorprint.com/products/icolor550
Thank your for you fast reply and assistance. I am using the rip software on the windows computer. It shows pending and almost feels like the printer isn鈥檛 getting the artwork 馃し鈥嶁檪锔?

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Are you using IColor ProRIP to communicate your iColor 550?
Hi, yes I am using iColor ProRIP on a windows device to communicate to the iColor 550. I have the usb cord connecting from the windows device to the 550 printer as well.

Registered
Have you joined this group on Facebook? A lot of helpful info there.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Have you joined this group on Facebook? A lot of helpful info there.
I sent the request late last night, so let me log in today to see I was accepted

Registered
Hi, yes I am using iColor ProRIP on a windows device to communicate to the iColor 550. I have the usb cord connecting from the windows device to the 550 printer as well.
That should try with network connection as they recommended to see how it works.

Registered
Go into windows control panel on the pc & make sure that the printer is displaying correctly in device manager, if it's not, did you install the printer driver before you plugged the printer into the pc ?

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
Go into windows control panel on the pc & make sure that the printer is displaying correctly in device manager, if it's not, did you install the printer driver before you plugged the printer into the pc ?
Thank you!! Okay I will check all that you mentioned. Yes I installed the rip software before plugging the usb from monitor to printer.

Registered
The rip software can be installed at any time it is different to the printer driver. The printer should be plugged into the pc not the monitor.

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
The rip software can be installed at any time it is different to the printer driver. The printer should be plugged into the pc not the monitor.
Yes correct this monitor has the PC all in one. Sorry for the verbiage I鈥檓 a Mac user 馃ゲ

Registered
I am a Mac user and graphic designer that uses Adobe photoshop and illustrator. I鈥檓 finding out that I need a windows device for the rip software. For some reason the rip software isn鈥檛 sending artwork to the printer. I used a usb flash drive and it printed a pdf file. This is day 3 of getting no where 馃く.
[/QU
you need to configure the Queue is very simple .. is to add the driver inside the RIP ..

Registered
I think is the second menu open it and you need to add your printer .. via USD or TCP

1 - 17 of 17 Posts