T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, I am so exciting bout my first few t-shirts. I order the vinyl cutouts from costal and I heat pressed them at home. The self weeding type. (I think, I'm new to all the terminology). I gave a few shirts to friends for advertisement and WOW I have had a great interest in the shirts. The t-shirts are black with a white vinyl design. Coast did me a few samples as a favor.
Here is my question. Before I invest in a cutter, I want to make some money first. Where can I order precut designs online? It has a pocket design and a back design. I only have three designs, but they seem to have caught on quickly. I like the vinyl because it is so clear against the black.
If someone can help me with finding a place to print the design I would really appreciate it.
A another kind of simple question. Can I get a sign place to cut these for me? Is this the same kind of cutting?
I hope to make enough to invest in my own cutter by football season.
Thanks for any help.

cyoungms

· Registered
1,882 Posts
I'm sure you could find someone in your area to cut vinyl for you if you purchased a roll. There are companies in the preferred vendors area on this site that offer the service of cutting out vinyl and sending your designs to you.

· Registered
460 Posts
A sign shop will have the ability to do it, it is just a question if they will because they will have to adjust the cutter for the different type of material. We would be happy to cut and weed the designs for you, and we have a few different lines of heat press materials you can choose from. If you would like our assistance please contact me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.