T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi im just new in this forum and i would really appreciate it if you can point me to some of your fellow tshirt supplier.

i want to start a printing business on shirts but i don't know which shirt is better. can you give me some options on where to look for this nice shirts?

tnx and more power:)

·
Registered
10 Posts
There are several major companies out there that supply all over the US....Broder Bros, Staton, Bodek and Rhodes...they carry all of the major brands and all of the products you need for a startup company (t-shirts, tanks, sportswear, sweaters, etc)

Then there are other suppliers like SS Activewear and Onestop who also carry major brands but offer a bit more variety....(for example...you can purchase t's for dogs through SS Activewear)

If you're new its best to start with 3 major suppliers and then work your way into vendors (like myself) who carry high quality products that aren't necessary name brands (like hanes, gildan etc) but are more cost effective than the major suppliers. Your decisions should be based on price, selection and location (shipping costs). Good luck..http://www.varietyps.com

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Look to the left of your screen and you'll see the 'Preferred Vendor List,' it's a good place to start. Where are you located, perhaps then I could give you the name of a distributor in your area....

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
hi im just new in this forum and i would really appreciate it if you can point me to some of your fellow tshirt supplier.

i want to start a printing business on shirts but i don't know which shirt is better. can you give me some options on where to look for this nice shirts?

tnx and more power:)
There are lots of blank t-shirt wholesalers listed here:

wholesalers related topics at T-Shirt Forums

1 - 4 of 4 Posts