T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
please help me on screen printing. im a newbie and i have alot of questions: una nbsa ko po kc un mixture ng mga paints.un po bang super white at wetlook ang mgnda pag haluin in terms of scrin printing? padalwa ano po ang gngmit ninyong software pag ng hihiwalay ng color ng picture? third, pano po pti un half tone? kng meron po kaung tutorial or guide pki bgy nmn po at last pano po ang pag kakasunod sunod ng kulay pag ng priprint? examples white to black or black to white..

·
Registered
372 Posts
you will probably get more help for your questions if you write in English.
or you can try searching within the forum.....looks like your inquiries are already answered here.

·
Registered
781 Posts
please help me on screen printing. im a newbie and i have alot of questions: una nbsa ko po kc un mixture ng mga paints.un po bang super white at wetlook ang mgnda pag haluin in terms of scrin printing? padalwa ano po ang gngmit ninyong software pag ng hihiwalay ng color ng picture? third, pano po pti un half tone? kng meron po kaung tutorial or guide pki bgy nmn po at last pano po ang pag kakasunod sunod ng kulay pag ng priprint? examples white to black or black to white..

1. super white+wetlook+pigment ink+fixer
2-3 i use photoshop on making half tone. you can also search in google about half tone or youtube

hopefully I helped you :D

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1. super white+wetlook+pigment ink+fixer
2-3 i use photoshop on making half tone. you can also search in google about half tone or youtube

hopefully I helped you :D
thanks alot sir pcnxa na kung d po ako mkpg back rid at sobrang dmeng topics kya po nkpg post n ko ng thread @sir frankiko sir for my language i just wanted to express myself more and i can do it by using my native language. pardon me if i have not typed in english

·
Registered
9,534 Posts
3rd, I think you mean lpi or lines per inch which defines the number of dots on your halftone.

Lastly, there is no fixed color sequence. White is first if it is an underbase. Then usually, from light to darker to darkest. But a lighter color may be printed last if you want to highlight the color. Some may also print a lighter color last because it covers a larger print area. You need to do your own test and experience helps.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
3rd, I think you mean lpi or lines per inch which defines the number of dots on your halftone.

Lastly, there is no fixed color sequence. White is first if it is an underbase. Then usually, from light to darker to darkest. But a lighter color may be printed last if you want to highlight the color. Some may also print a lighter color last because it covers a larger print area. You need to do your own test and experience helps.
ah ok sir thanks for the heads up maraming salamat po.. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts