T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this and have my first event during A Fourth of July event. My space is 10X10 and my shirts have things on front and back. My space backs up to a major road so do I leave the back open so people can see while driving? I have 25 designs and was wondering the best way to display these. What are the most requested sizes? What type of tent is the best? Do I need a custom made banner for the front with my Business name? What is the most cost effective way to take credit cards. What kind of tables do I need? There will be about 100,00 people pass through so about how many shirts?

I am loaded with questions!! Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

· Registered
7,155 Posts
Yes, I would get a banner. Are you going to a trade show or an event? I didn't think trade shows were out doors.

Also, contact Event Planners. I would also put a banner facing the Road too. Buy an FM transmitter and broadcast your Ad 30 feet. Place two signs on the road. One 30 feet before and one 30 feet after. Write on the signs, Turn your radio to (whatever station your transmitter is using) XX.X FM to hear about our specials, or two for one offer.

Then use a computer to record an Ad. Thank you for tuning to XX.X Fm. Your Consumer Savings Radio Station. Come by Booth YY and receive a free piece of foam (lol), and see our great product, that's currently Marked up 50%, and we'll give you 50% off (lol).

Okay, make a real Ad. Maybe even hang balloons around your booth. Anything to draw attention.

· Registered
109 Posts
If you have any fence between you and the road, hang the tees on the fence so it covers your whole back wall section. If there isn't any fence, get a pop up tent (if they allow it) and hang the tees off the edges of the tent. Banners are very important too, make sure you place the banner as high as possible so that people can see the booth from far away & over everyones heads. I have seen booths use pipes secured on the two front corners of the tent, to attach the banner above the pop up tent. You should check with the event location to see if they provide tables. I would try to get a table cover just incase the table you use is dirty or damaged.

Make sure you set up your booth at your office or home to make sure you are happy with the way it will be set up. your presentation is very important.

Good luck!:)

· Registered
52 Posts
I am new to this and have my first event during A Fourth of July event. My space is 10X10 and my shirts have things on front and back. My space backs up to a major road so do I leave the back open so people can see while driving? I have 25 designs and was wondering the best way to display these. What are the most requested sizes? What type of tent is the best? Do I need a custom made banner for the front with my Business name? What is the most cost effective way to take credit cards. What kind of tables do I need? There will be about 100,00 people pass through so about how many shirts?

I am loaded with questions!! Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!
So how did the show go?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.