T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help, i created 2 very hot t-shirt designs. Now that i have them, i am not sure how to get them to market. I really don't want to sell t-shirts, what i would like to do is sell the print to vendors. Is that the best route to take? Any advice would help!!!!

thanks

·
Administrator
14,656 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are companies who just sell designs, not the actual decorated shirts. Some are:

I Heart Vector: Vector stock resource for graphic designers who love all things vector
Go Media - Progressive Design Studio - Portfolio 2008
Tshirt-Factory - Welcome to Tshirt-Factory

Your first step would be to set up an ecommerce site where people could buy and download your artwork.

Two designs is not a lot. Do you plan on creating more?

yes, i do plan on creating a couple more. But like i said, i really am not trying to get in the T-shirt business. I just happen to create these designs. Thanks for the reply, but i check out the companies you have listed. I don't see how they can help me, my design is already created and ready to go to print. I just need a way to get the design out to the marketplace...

Thanks

·
Administrator
14,656 Posts
yes, i do plan on creating a couple more. But like i said, i really am not trying to get in the T-shirt business. I just happen to create these designs. Thanks for the reply, but i check out the companies you have listed. I don't see how they can help me, my design is already created and ready to go to print. I just need a way to get the design out to the marketplace...

Thanks
I wasn't listing them as a possible source of business for you. I was just giving you examples of how you could set up your site to sell designs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts