T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey People,

i have had a yellow ink problem that when i print no yellow apears on the shirt so i have played with the settings in printer alignment then bought new lines dampers and print head and get the same issue so played with settings in printer alighnment again and now i cant get any megenta.

If some one can help me out it would be appreciated so greatly
Regards Rowska:)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No have not replaced that as yet could that be restricting the flow of yellow ink. Also is there a way that you can increase the flow of ink in printer settings or on print pro?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If any one wants to know the yellow ink was about a year old and for some reason has become thicker than the others and wouldnt pull through the damper this is acording to the dtg rep. so i have ordered another batch of inks and will test this tonight.

Has anyone elese had this problem???

Regards Brent

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Inks definitely have a shelf life and if not mixed regularly you can get buildup in the bottle from ink settling. Always make sure you mix your bottles of ink often by shaking them. Alot of times people pay close attention to the ink their machine but ignore those bottles sitting in the cabinet. You want to always make sure to shake your inks every few days to keep them mixed well, and aviod seperation in the bottles :)

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
Recommended use times for the DuPont inks used in these printers is within one year for the CMYK colors and within 6 months for the white ink.

Harry
Equipment Zone

1 - 6 of 6 Posts