T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I am sorry about the screaming title but I really need your help please...
I recenatly bought a heat press from Anhui sieki china. I bought a new press and recived a completly broken item due to poor packing. the item is not usable. I have pictures.
I purchased this item in ALIBABA site. I claimed for full refund but the company would give me only half of it. ALIBABA told me they will do whatever they can but they can't promise me a refund and I should contact cietac - and ask for thiere help. my question is- based on your experience, will I ever get my money back? or is it best to just accept the half refund?
thank you!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
If they stated it was a new press and you recieved a broken piece of crap... you better be getting every penny back you spent. I dont know know how or why they wouldnt, unless they tried to pull some fine print tale that states if it is DOA you only get a half refund. I'd be ticked

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you..
the contact person said she cant give a full refund...she will give all her wage to buy a new knob (when knob is the smallest part here...)
I'd rather be smart then right.
maybe it's better to accept partial refund then turning to higher level , spent months trying to prove my being right and recive nothing... if I would have purchased from USA, I would know for sure Ill get a refund... but china... who knows???
understand my point?
thank you so much for your quick responses...

·
Registered
35 Posts
yeah i understand what your saying your probably right.. who knows with china. i was thinking about buying from china before this... now i know to stick in American made even if you have to spend a couple more dollars, go for the quality

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
unfortunately you do not have any recourse if the Chinese company refuses to honor the agreement. This is a problem buying anything direct from China, whether it is alibaba or eBay..with eBay you can at least get some relief if you use paypal...but that is not much help in this case

I think that half is better than nothing...

·
Registered
112 Posts
When I want something I am going to use day in, day out, price is not the determining factor. Service is.
Smith

1 - 6 of 6 Posts