T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I am sorry about the screaming title but I really need your help please...
I recenatly bought a heat press from Anhui sieki china. I bought a new press and recived a completly broken item due to poor packing. the item is not usable. I have pictures.
I purchased this item in ALIBABA site. I claimed for full refund but the company would give me only half of it. ALIBABA told me they will do whatever they can but they can't promise me a refund and I should contact cietac - and ask for thiere help. my question is- based on your experience, will I ever get my money back? or is it best to just accept the half refund?
thank you!!!

· Registered
1,385 Posts
LOL!

That's what can happen to you when you try to save a buck by buying from unknown people overseas! I bought a great 16x20 Phoenix Phire Clamshell Automatic for $500 on Craigslist. They were $1200 new. There are deals like that everyweek if you watch for them. Set up a Google Alert for "Heat press" site:<yourtown>.craigslist.org. Then you get an email when someone posts an ad that matches your search criteria.

Good luck getting your money back... I would be suprised if you do. Save your money and buy a used one from a business closin up or from a local vendor (like Conde, Johnson Plastics, Josh Ellsworth, or some of those guys) that are contributors here and have known reputations

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you all for your great responses. I managed to get (hopefully) half my money back. 260$. that is something too.
yeah, I will never buy like this again. next time I will buy from ebay or something like that. I paid with credit card.

let this be a lesson for you too...
dont buy from this company. who knows what you will get...
I didnt understand the last post about Israel...
here threre are not so many options.
and the prices are extremly high.

you can get an unknown press (chinese but not Seiki) for 800$ !!!
thank you once more...

· Registered
3,506 Posts
i agree with splathead: get all your money through your credit card co's fraud protection and then do yourself a favor, remember this saying: "you get what you pay for."

if you're a member of this forum you should take advantage of it's resources and check out the preferred vendors list of the left side of this webpage. these are reputable dealers of heat presses and other equipment and supplies. most give discounts if you mention you're a member here.

· Registered
2,577 Posts
yeah, if you paid w/a credit card...you can dispute it. i had much success w/that in the past w/the purchase of an item. the credit card company/bank, will reverse the charges from the vendor. if they don't agree in the end...the bank can revoke the company's card service. they have to stand by their merchandise if it's one of the larger companies regardless of what country they are located in. visa, master card, am x are widely accepted across the globe & are the most respected. they won't want to lose their account(s) w/them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.