T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I am sorry about the screaming title but I really need your help please...
I recenatly bought a heat press from Anhui sieki china. I bought a new press and recived a completly broken item due to poor packing. the item is not usable. I have pictures.
I purchased this item in ALIBABA site. I claimed for full refund but the company would give me only half of it. ALIBABA told me they will do whatever they can but they can't promise me a refund and I should contact cietac - and ask for thiere help. my question is- based on your experience, will I ever get my money back? or is it best to just accept the half refund?
thank you!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello... thank you for your response.
the packing is poor. I dont know why... when I contacted DHL who sent it they said the only one who can claim refund is the shipper...

they did not say anything about the poor packing. I wasnt asked about it (if thats what you mean...)
I just orderd it, paid 550$ and got wrecked item... thanks once more!

·
Banned
18 Posts
Well .what is not good. The shipper i guess is not gonna admit his mistake. I think you are unlucky this time. try to get refund as much as you can. I hope this experience won't let you down about China.
I am From China and i think many product here is good .but some suddenness just happen. You should have disscuss the packing when you buy equipments next time. if it is broken you might a change to get refond.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you. its nice of you to respond... unfortunatly for us humans, we tend to make inclusions about people. when I contact people around the world, I see myself as my country representative . I try my best to be as proffesional as possible, so somewhere, in the back of the minds of the ones who did buisness with me- wheter if they are aware or not- they will think Israeli people are nice. are proffesional. ofcourse, we are not all proffesional and nice. we have all sorts and kinds of people. but I think it matters. I am sure there are good chinese products. I am sure there are chinese people that I would love to get engaged with. but this impression matters. you see, this woman, I contacted with repeated over and over again that she "will never forgive herself" . she will "lose her job because she couldn't take the blame". and that she is responsible to all damage. but when I said I have these words as evidence- she said she was just being polite...
she said she will give me half my money back. I hope she will. I hope this press will somehow be repaired... but this company, the way they did buisness... trying to make me feel guilty for sewing my money... understand?
anyway, thank you for your response. it helped me decide to accept the partial refund and I think it is for the best...

the last line you wrote, I didn't understand...
what did you mean?
thank you!
Shmone.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
You should have disscuss the packing when you buy equipments next time. if it is broken you might a change to get refond.
This is just plain stupid! If I purchase a product from a company I should not have to instruct them to pack the item so that it does not get damaged in transit. With a reputable company this should be standard operating procedures. Especially since it is being shipped from afar. Yes things happen but the company should own up to it. If the product arrived DOA then they should replace the product! The problem with China is that they will not give a guarantee. What can the purchaser do with a broken press? Why are they only giving her half? They should be able to file a claim with DHL and get all of their money back so they are not loosing anything.

Shmone, Sorry to hear about what you are going through but if I had to guess I would say they will not refund your money. If they are willing to give you half, take it as it has been my experience that many suppliers in China do not offer refunds at all.

Also Shmone where are you located and why did you buy from Alibaba?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thank you. this is such a wonderfull forum.

I am located in Israel. that is why it is so difficult for me to purchase press (now I want to purchase a vinyl cutter... god knows what I will do...)
I took half the money. that is better then nothing... like you said. I had learned my lesson. I hope you will also benfit from this bad experience.
I did not check enough before buying. I thought I did...

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Shmone,
Hi,You should look into this cutter.Im sure they ship international.

KNK Maxx 24" rhinestone edition with ACS Software$1399.00
I choose this becuase I want a cutter to weed around the transfers Im going to print off my epson and it will also cut vinyl for transfers and it will do rhinestone templets.

here is link to their website.
Klic-N-Kut.com: KNK MAXX 15" Rhinestone Edition

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.