T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have this vector image but without the distressed look that u see on image below and i will use this vector for screenprint. can anyone help me to create this distressed look for me.

The vector can be downloaded here

pm me if u want it as job.

Warm regards Kimberley

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Go to Go Media and get the distressed vectors or you can find some on line for free. Group your Che graphic and put it to the back. Put your distressed vector on top and trim and or simplify the entire graphic.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi motoskin,

i have tried with some grunge filtes but i can't make it i am not very good :-(
if anyone can make it look like the image i will be happy to pay.

Warm regards Kimberley

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thx Greynation,

Did u do that one? is much better then my once but i still want it to look like the image i attached in my post. Or maybe is not possible to make it look like that :-(

regards Kimberley

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hi fluid,
thx for taking time for me.
sorry but is does not look like the orginal i am trying to copy.
this seem to be very difficult and i am a super rookie with these things i am learning.

what is best to work in corel or illustrator?

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
if it is the one you posted you will most likely need to make your own distressed filter. Pretty easy yet making it match that distress in the image posted is going to be nearly impossible.

Can get close but not exact without using the exact filter the original artist used.

The one I posted uses a vector distressed filter I created myself many years back.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hi Fluid,

i understand now is there own design of distreesed :-(. if anyone can copy that distreesed effect i will pay for it becuse i like it so much. i tried one of my own and then on the printed shirt it did not look very good.

pm me if somebody want to do it.

warm regards Kimberley

·
Registered
1 Posts
Birken,
I don't think I can help you with the distress pattern, but if you are interested I can separate the original photo for you in photoshop (if you can send me a high res photo) and send the separations back to you. That way your shirt will look pretty much exactly like the picture. Let me know if you are interested and we can talk details.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts