T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in taiwan (from Michigan), I just started a silk screen company, and have a six color, six station, manual, silk screen printing press. I can get almost all the supplies in taiwan, but for some reason, i can't get platen adhesive. I've inquired about shipping some to taiwan, but every company i've talked to won't ship adhesives to taiwan (they'll ship any other liquid though, go figure). I'm currently trying to make my own batch of DIY adhesives, but wondering if anyone out there knows of any company in asia, that sells a decent platen adhesive, please let me know, or if any one knows how to make a good DIY platen adhesive, i could use some advice, thanks!

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i did, but it has to be a 1,000USD order, which i would do if i needed to stock up on other supplies, just need platen adhesive at the moment though... hoping someone in east asia is on this site too that can give me a name of a company in or at least near taiwan. there are plenty of companies in china, but none will ship adhesive, they'll ship ink, emulsions, and pretty much anything else, but for some stupid reason, not adhesives, unless it's a bulk order of like a 50 gallons... i would bite the bullet and just order a gallon of platen adhesive from america, but can't find one that will ship here either, unless it's a huge order... still working at making my own adhesive, which i think i can do, but i'd rather have a brand that's tested and works..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.