T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there, if anyone could help me, I'm trying to print a design that has green color and it prints blue, i made the nozzle check, head cleaning, and yellow color prints perfect, but when i tried to print a yellow design it prints purple, i have an artisan 1430, i don't know what else to do.

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
souds like you need an icc profile for your ink and printer setup (from your ink supplier)
was it printing fine before?

here is another test print (right-click, then 'save as')

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
but when i tried to print a yellow design it prints purple
I bet if you try to print magenta it will print yellow.
You put the ink cartridges in the wrong slots... That's all.
Just swap them and run a few clean cycles.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
souds like you need an icc profile for your ink and printer setup (from your ink supplier)

View attachment 271745
[/QUOTE

View attachment 271745

View attachment 271745
yes, it was doing fine and then i tried to print a design and i started to have issues, literally i didn't use the printer 1 day and then i printed an other design and it was working, so i just really don't know what is wrong, i have tried all of what you said.

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
... i made the nozzle check, head cleaning, and yellow color prints perfect, but when i tried to print a yellow design it prints purple...
so the nozzle check prints yellow fine, what about the test prints MadeDesign or i posted?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
so the nozzle check prints yellow fine, what about the test prints MadeDesign or i posted?
well now it prints yellow color, blue and red color correctly but the green color prints it as blue. Every time i tried to print any kind of design green or yellow there's a different issue every time.

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
well now it prints yellow color, blue and red color correctly but the green color prints it as blue. Every time i tried to print any kind of design green or yellow there's a different issue every time.
We cannot guess what you are doing wrong if you dont show us..
If you can upload the following photos it will be really helpful.
1. The ink bottles you are using (all 6 of them).
2. The ink containers (if you are using a CIS system).
3. The top of the print-head where the cartridges go.
4. A nozzle check printout.

·
Registered
398 Posts
if your printer prints blue & green separatley but not mixed to make green its a color profile issue. Are you using dye sub inks and looking at the results before heating them? With dye sub inks, the color changes ( correctly ) after heating.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We cannot guess what you are doing wrong if you dont show us..
If you can upload the following photos it will be really helpful.
1. The ink bottles you are using (all 6 of them).
2. The ink containers (if you are using a CIS system).
3. The top of the print-head where the cartridges go.
4. A nozzle check printout.
here are the photos, i attached a photo of the nozzle check that i just did, before that nozzle check, it printed green, then i made the nozzle check and know the green doesn't work no more, also i attached a photo of a design on a plain paper ( for test color) the M should be half orange and the other half green.. as you can see it is blue with a little bit of yellow.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Everything looks OK to me.
Sublimation colors do look strange on paper.
You need to heat press it to see the actual result.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts