T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! sorry to post a new thread... but i could really use some help. Me and my friend are starting a company and need some help figuring out what the best cheap DTG printer is (yes it must be cheap, us teens dont get much money) :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: helppp

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
Start a company using someone that allows you to outsource the production (i.e. CafePress,...). Unless you got $8,000.00, you are going to find it difficult to make money. A cheap dtg printer is probably going to cost you a significant amount of money getting it running, stay running and learning to use it. Let companies that have made a significant investment in the equipment and will allow you to start off slow... build your business up.

Best wishes,

Mark

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
eh. cheap + DTG = No Go Ha.

If you got some smart nerdy kid in your school, he can make ya a hybrid out of a $200 printer
(basically most machines made of out there, just prettier casing)

Sub it out man, best bet for a bit, having a DTG cost alot and "cheap" machines will break down all the time on ya

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
hmm sounds like a game of wheel of fortune where you gotta guess what the magic word is to win the prize.

"cheapest" I ever seen a DTG is $4grand but.. they might be cheaper ones out there used = busted head or board = more money/headaches.

If it was soo cheap, everyone would do this crap : ) "no fun either dude"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts