T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
6,807 Posts
hiveind said:
thanks for the replies. So far I have decided to outsource to a company like first-edition.com. Does anyone know of any better sites price wise? I was thinking of ordering the heat transfer sheets and heat pressing them myself. I'm over the DTG hype for now. I've researched it to death. BTW, I live in oregon so vegas isn't that too far. When is the tradeshow?
Thanks for the replies.
One more thing. I have my own t-shirt design company that I trademarked my logos and everything already. The designs I have lined up are very psychedelic, i.e. colourful. What would be the best commercial method of pulling off such vivid and colourful pics with a soft hand?

Also, do the hot peel transfers work well on hoodies?

Thanks all.
peace
Thats not so far when you are looking at spending $20,000 on a DTG printer.

Vivid colors with no hand only on light colored fabrics polyester/cotton blanks such as Vapor Apparel...Dye Sublimation.

· Registered
6,807 Posts
polomac said:
If you have a big orde the best thing is screnn printing.The key is a good screen printer.There are a few that don't do a good job and prints start to fade after 10 washes. Saw grass developed a dyu sub.. ink for 100% cotton
T-shirts. It can only be used on whites with a tight weave.The price of ink is high and i know where i am that the bigger the order the lower the cost for screen printing. go and look at the sreen printers in you area and see their samples talk to their customers.
I read somewhere about those inks for 100% cotton but dont actually know if that is perfected yet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.