T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
i m newbie in the forum and printing thingy!
i know u may think its waste of time to answer stupid questions from a newbie but please anser me i appreciate it.
1- i want to print a photo like this http://api.ning.com/files/ts3PZ17Co7DI5tolmmM57KXTwloO2B8oJai91oMQi8cHp*Tv2cFYyPQq8VSyGWKngBQaaiP7m1J1JxFg4Gwb4Fs48QmuduvA/ILoveHouseMusic1.jpg

and i want to know how will be the quallity?i dont have the iron press thingy i have handy iron,what do u suggest?ink print or laser?for best quality!
2-which paper i should buy!it doesnt matter i have black and also white tshirt!while i m living in Hungary how i can buy from condo??or any other online shops!
3-i am going to print it in a copy shop what should i tell the sale person about settings?they have lots of copy machine which one is the best for this job?
thanks in advance

cheeeeeeeeeers

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
That design would look great on white with an inkjet transfer. The copy shop should know about available transfer papers. Some inkjets automatically mirror image on transfer setting, otherwise operator must mirror image. Normal printing settings are good for transfers. Don't overload with ink. I don't know of a dark shirt transfer that would make that image look good. God Bless.

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
If you do not have a heat press, you will not get a commercially viable transfer as you need a constant/heat/pressure/time specific for each kind of transfer and ink. having a copy shop copy with regular copy paper will not work. You need to have a transfer paper made for this process.

Here is a link to a UK company that sell transfer materials

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you both for ur answers!
I am gonna use Transfer papers!not normal paper!!!!but please tell me the best choice or at least one brand that u got the job done with it!
any other suggestion?
how can i find the device?how much is that?please give me a website to check the prices for the heat pressure thingy.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks alot!
i will try to find the Jet Pro Soft Stretch papers!
But you know what?i am confused!what is imageclip?one of my friend told me the best way for printing this image on Tshirt is imageclip!!!i am really confused!one expert please tell me what do i need exactly??! laser paper or inkjet paper?imageclip?Jet Pro Soft Stretch?
Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So finally i got to conclusion,
for this photo
1-Inkjet transfer
2-jet pro soft stretch
am i right?
so in this case imageclip is not a good way!

any other recommendation?

can you please tell me inkjet transfer gives better result or laser transfer?

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
Thanks alot!
i will try to find the Jet Pro Soft Stretch papers!
But you know what?i am confused!what is imageclip?one of my friend told me the best way for printing this image on Tshirt is imageclip!!!i am really confused!one expert please tell me what do i need exactly??! laser paper or inkjet paper?imageclip?Jet Pro Soft Stretch?
Thanks
There are two types of Imageclip. One is strictly for laser and the other is for inkjet but still requires B/W laser toner printed mask that is used for removing the excess polymer before the transfer is pressed on the fabric. Both papers are self weeding. Both transfers are made by the same company that makes JPSS (Neenah). The inkjet version looks, feels and durable as JPSS but without polymer background especially on pastel or slightly darker fabric.

Since the topic is for inkjet check this thread about for inkjet transfer:

How Imageclip for inkjet test - T-Shirt Forums

1 - 11 of 11 Posts