T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
my name is Anna and I'm a student of business administration at the University of Trier/ Germany. I participate in a seminar about "corporate branding". Please help me by filling in the questionnaire at the following link:

http://www.survey.uni-trier.de

I affirm that it is a project only for research and non-commercial. Of course it is anonymous and no personal data is required. It takes about 10-15 minutes. Please answer each question, because only completed questionnaires can be used.
My performance depends on your help. Thank you very much!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
I tried but I can not proceed past the 1st page. I keep getting "One or more questions are important for the further course of the questionnaire." I've answered all the questions several times with no avail. It could be my browser. I use the new Chrome by Google.

·
Administrator
14,193 Posts
Yeah, I get the same thing in Firefox. Only when i go back and click some answer in every question does it let me proceed.

This is flawed as it requires me to answer on which products the company makes when i have never heard of the company. There should be an "I don't know" choice.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you a lot you tried. Please don't hesitate to give me critics because it is really useful.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts