T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
:confused:

I feel so lost. I have been asked to make shirts for a grand opening of a salon. I have never done a custom heat press order, only bought the transfers premade. I really want to do this, soooo, since we going to try to put the transfers on white shirts, I believe I will want to buy jetpro sofstretch paper. The font they want is free font available on line. I need to know how to design the transfer with the font and colors and all that...please please tell me what everyone does. Just pretend your me and tell me what all the steps are from a-z....THANK YOU SOOO SOO MUCH in advance...;) Tamara

Well to start off. You need to ask your customer what kind of design they want on there t-shirt's, if is just a font then it should'nt be that hard. Also we can't pretend were you because we don't know exactly what your customer want's if it's a simple slogan or a design. Give us some more details about the design so we can help you out.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.