T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi
i have corel x4 and photoshop cs3 portable

should i get vector art before i start making designs for t-shirts?

if i get vector art 1,2,3 will this help me design some shirts?

is it worth it to get vector art?

i just wanna layer words over clip art

what else clip art softwear is there?

thanks

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
hi
i have corel x4 and photoshop cs3 portable

should i get vector art before i start making designs for t-shirts?

if i get vector art 1,2,3 will this help me design some shirts?

is it worth it to get vector art?

i just wanna layer words over clip art

what else clip art softwear is there?

thanks
Vector art 1,2,3 are you talking about the art from vectorart.com?

If you are.. i think is pretty good for t-shirts , but is mainly for vehicle graphics, car decals, buisness advertising, etc....and this clipart is already cleaned up ready to use for vinyl cutting. Another great source is ebay type in the words (vector clipart) and theres tons of it.:D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i want to do more words on shirts then clipart but would love to have clip art on hand...

yeah corel x4 is hard....hahahaha

how can i take a image and delete the back ground i been trying but no luck...i ordered the tainning dvd on corel x3 but said its the same....will this help me design words for t-shirts?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Corel X4 can do everything Vector Art can do and a lot more. You just need to learn how to use it. :)

will corel x4 do what the companys like coustom ink.com and bluecotton.com have online in there design labs?

now that labs are easy....hahahaha its easy to take the words and alter it in the lab can corel x4 do that to words?

and thanks for all info

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
i want to do more words on shirts then clipart but would love to have clip art on hand...

yeah corel x4 is hard....hahahaha

how can i take a image and delete the back ground i been trying but no luck...i ordered the tainning dvd on corel x3 but said its the same....will this help me design words for t-shirts?
On corel i don't know, but on illustrator i either use the eraser tool, or the paint bucket tool to paint my whole backround white,black,etc..depending on what color i want to use.

Also when your talking about designing word's for t-shirts do you mean designing the actual words or just different styles of word's?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
On corel i don't know, but on illustrator i either use the eraser tool, or the paint bucket tool to paint my whole backround white,black,etc..depending on what color i want to use.

Also when your talking about designing word's for t-shirts do you mean designing the actual words or just different styles of word's?

im talking about bendding words like if you wanted to make the words around a circle or make the cuve

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
im talking about bendding words like if you wanted to make the words around a circle or make the cuve
Hmmm. Okay if im not mistaken coreldraw has to have a feature to do that. I think is called (warp text) you simply click on the text tool and the T with the ARC in the middle appears on the top of the page.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts