T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a way to help my customers sell more shirts. Now I know there are obvious ways of helping them sell...like lowering their price on papers or transfer vinyls, but I'm looking for more creative input. So of course, I'm turning to you guys & gals. What could your supplier provide you with that would help you sell more? My initial thoughts are....maybe a disc of professionally photographed models wearing examples of the product. Or maybe PDF templates of flyers that you can customize to your market. Or maybe applied samples of the different products that you can create as a presentation. I have some ideas but need some valued feedback and opinions from both beginners and experts alike.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
I think while it is nice for a supplier to want to help their customers sell more, and play more of an active role in the marketing, I think that the roll of "selling to end users" should fall more on your customer (the merchant) and not you (the supplier).

Things like stock images that they can use to superimpose designs on and sample printed t-shirts are great, but you (as the supplier) have a pretty wide variety of customer types (commerical printers with high volume customers of their own, hobbyists, people printing and selling their own designs retail), that it might be a bit of a stretch for you to come up with marketing aids for all those different types.

Maybe I'm still stuck in the box in my thinking, but I think by providing competitive pricing, making your sales website super easy to use and navigate, and by offering great before and after sale service, you'll be helping them to sell more by making the buying process from you easier.

Although, maybe there is something to be said for standing out from your competitors by offering a little something more with the sale.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts