T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

· Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello NeoFamily

I have a big problem :

I now return to my 7 day vacation, I have completely cleaned my Neoflex.

I do 1,2,3,4 POWER CLEANNING for my color :4White/Black/bleu/red/yellow.

when i do 4 power cleanning all color is good Just 1 pipe white
not out.
My nozzle check is good.

So NEOFAMILY do you have a solution ?

Because i think :

I would probably guess that it's coming from the entrance of the cartidge

I think because my nozzle check is good

THANKS YOU

· Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can not show you now peter because
I'm at home tommorow i send you .

so

before going on holiday i cleaned my machine, I did 15 POWER CLEANNING for
leave my ink with
distilled water all is good .

and now for start my work i did 1 power cleanning for
reset the colors

1 is not good so i did 2 power cleanning ,2 is not good so i did 3 POwer cleanning,3power cleanning is good All (pipe ,inset,canal)and color is good but just 1(pipe ,inset,canal)is not good No out the color white just the 1

Do you know Peter ?
Or you don't understnd

Is end you a picture tommorrow
because i'm scared

TAHNKS U

· Registered
111 Posts
I'm a bit confused, your nozzle check is good, but there is a problem?

For starters, if you were not going to be maintenancing your machine for a week, it probably would have been a good idea to at least flush out the white ink lines beforehand.

White ink is picky. If not taken care of, it will dry and clog. Check the needles that insert into the ink cartridges, sometimes a ring of dried ink will form around them and inhibit ink flow. Check ink lines for gaps/bubbles. The point of doing power cleanings is to move ink in the lines. If power cleanings aren't working, it could very likely be the dampers. If ink is allowed to sit and not move, the dampers can clog. I would contact the TIGERS as soon as possible.

· Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this is exactly the problem because
(Check the needles that insert into the ink cartridges, sometimes a ring of dried ink will form around them and inhibit ink flow). I SEE THAT reaally but i can't cleanning that
how i do for cleanning that?

Thanks

· Premium Member
2,547 Posts
I would take the bottom of the printhead apart and use a syringe to pull ink thru the damper if the white line that isn't working. Sometimes the line can get air locked into the damper, usually a couple cleanings can work it out but not always. I bet this is the case with you.

· Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i think is not necessary i havent work just 7 days u know so i think is That problem !
My question is :

How i clean that :Check the needles that insert into the ink cartridges, sometimes a ring of dried ink will form around them and inhibit ink flow

Thanks

· Registered
3,098 Posts
You should be able to pick the white ring away, it'll be rubbery and come away quite easily.

I sometimes use a swab with cleaning solution too.

Resist using anymore power cleans as you'll be wasting ink that's already made a good nozzle check - use a syringe instead. Make sure the inks don't flow back into the carts while you have the print head detached from the dampers.

· Registered
2,622 Posts
before going on holiday i cleaned my machine, I did 15 POWER CLEANNING for
leave my ink with
distilled water all is good .
this is the cause right here. myself and many others have gone into great detail as to how to flush your lines. plus there are videos on YouTube from AA as well as Stitch-Up that go into great detail.

the main issue that i see is that you left distilled water in your printer. i too use distilled water initially to MOVE the ink out of the line, but this should ALWAYS be followed with cleaning solution. ALWAYS!!! distilled water alone will not keep the white ink from solidifying. plus, it's a lighter weight liquid and won't keep a good seal from cart to head. the cleaning fluid is a bit thicker, and will actually keep everything moist.

my guess is that if you do a reverse flush, you'll see that you'll have quite the restriction in your blocked channels. you can use Windex w/ammonia, or Simple Green to try to break this out. but you'll want to do a reverse flush so that you aren't pushing anything into the nozzle plate.

· Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hi
so i out the rubbery white in the carbridge with the hemostats
and the problem is the same .

So listen me please :

My nozzle check is good

i think is spring when i when I get the cartridge but how i
repair the spring ?

Tanks

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.