T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys ive looking at all the custom software thats been recommended on there but i cant figure out what one this site has, here is the link
Custom Belt Buckle - Large Oval  

once you click just click the button that says "Customize Belt Buckle"

Does anyone know who makes this software or where it can be purchased?

thanks
nick

·
Vendor
32 Posts
Hi Nick

I just had a quick look. It looks like something they may have had developed for themselves.
What is it that you like about this online designer?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i actually emailed them and they responded that they did design it themselves or had someone design it for them. I just liked the simplicity of it compared to some of the other ones that are out there and figured it might be a little cheaper then the rest. Im just looking for something that wont cost over $1500.

·
Vendor
32 Posts
i actually emailed them and they responded that they did design it themselves or had someone design it for them. I just liked the simplicity of it compared to some of the other ones that are out there and figured it might be a little cheaper then the rest. Im just looking for something that wont cost over $1500.
In terms of the $1500 - I assume you mean for just the online designer? It's worth looking at all the costs associated with a website when considering which one to go with - hosting, shopping cart, design, maintenance etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts