T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to All,

I am new to this forum and need something advise on venturing T-shirt printing bizniz. Can anyone recommend me a supplier here in the Philippines that could provide me a starter kit and technical guide on such equipments like digital heat press, vinyl cutters and other needed things to start a T-shirt printing services? Please e-mail me if anyone has got to offer something. ;)

Thank you,

michael

· Registered
986 Posts
Hi to All,

I am new to this forum and need something advise on venturing T-shirt printing bizniz. Can anyone recommend me a supplier here in the Philippines that could provide me a starter kit and technical guide on such equipments like digital heat press, vinyl cutters and other needed things to start a T-shirt printing services? Please e-mail me if anyone has got to offer something. ;)

Thank you,

michael
hello sir i do digtial pritning with transfer paper and vinyl. i just bought form some suppliers the needed material and basically all the knowledge and information that i learned is thru this forums almost all your question can or have been answered here. also the filipino members here are all very helpful. :) if you are going to do vinyl and you are planning to buy a china cutter i would recommend a redsail cutter. have mine for about 8 months now and so far so good. didnt have any problems once i got the hang of it. :) but if you have the money go for the us made ones. the quality is much better. :)

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hello sir i do digtial pritning with transfer paper and vinyl. i just bought form some suppliers the needed material and basically all the knowledge and information that i learned is thru this forums almost all your question can or have been answered here. also the filipino members here are all very helpful. :) if you are going to do vinyl and you are planning to buy a china cutter i would recommend a redsail cutter. have mine for about 8 months now and so far so good. didnt have any problems once i got the hang of it. :) but if you have the money go for the us made ones. the quality is much better. :)
Thanks, anyways sir, can i have the name and location of your supplier? maybe it's a good start to have one also from what you already have, any idea about the budget? comments are most appreciated.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.