T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to decide on a transfer process/printer. I want a quality product to resell. I have read posts until I get a headache. Would a couple of you be willing to sell me a sample or two of each type of transfer, so I can see for myself? I would like 2 transfers from an OKI printer, 2 from a pigment based ink-jet system on JPSS paper. I can't spring for Chromoblast yet. I would like to compare them and wash the heck out of them for myself. Thank you.

Tracey

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Tracey,

Don't say no to Chromablast yet. I use an Epson C88+ printer and the Durabrite ink that comes with the printer. My transfer paper is Chromablast (.75/sheet) and the types of print I get is a sublimation print with no hand.

I will send you a sample of it if you tell me where to send.

Good Luck!:)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Tracey,

Don't say no to Chromablast yet. I use an Epson C88+ printer and the Durabrite ink that comes with the printer. My transfer paper is Chromablast (.75/sheet) and the types of print I get is a sublimation print with no hand.

I will send you a sample of it if you tell me where to send.

Good Luck!:)
Hi Robin,
Thank you for your generous offer and reply. I am confused now though. Let me see if I have this right? You are using a pigment based ink, (comes with that printer) and Chromablast "paper" not Chromablast "ink"? It is the same result as Chromablast? The ink becomes part of the shirt? With Chromablast it has to be 100% cotton,is that correct? Where can you buy this paper? Also, is it different than JPSS paper? What do you mean by "no hand?" Does that mean, no cutting?
Sorry for so many questions:confused:
I will send you my address-Thank you:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts