T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
There is lines! what do i do!? there is thin white lines down my jpss when i try to print a full picture it never did this before!? whats wrong?1
Sounds like your print head needs cleaning. Go to your printer commands and look under maintenance and then clean the heads. It wastes ink, but it should clean that barren spot out of the picture. I hate it when that happens, especially with my sublimation ink.

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
If this doesn't work Google the problem. I believe its the Cap Stand or Station, which is a white cotton strip under your printer heads. As the print heads return to the base it rest on the cotton to clean the heads. Eventually they get full of ink and the heads don't have anything to clean themselves with.

Unfortunately for us, they don't have replacement cotton. If you find some please let me know I need some for my epson wide format printer.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
I'm glad that fixed the problem. If you still get white lines, clean the print heads again. Sometimes the ink dries and you have to clean it several times in order to get the lines to go away.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.